Kid Kart Xpress Pediatric Wheelchair
The Kid Kart Xpress Pediatric Wheelchair is a lightweight special needs stroller.
Out of stock
Resembling a standard stroller, the Sunrise Medical Kid Kart Xpress is appealing to caregivers. Designed for children that require mild to moderate seating, this special needs stroller is lightweight, compact and easy to maneuver, transport and stow. The Kid Kart Xpress accommodates growing kids with highly adjustable standard or contoured seating.
The Kid Kart Xpress was designed to have all the functions, features and benefits of appropriate seating and positioning but to also maintain the appearance of a stroller. Now children with special needs can be noticed not for the equipment that they sit in but for the beautiful children that they are.
Kid Kart Xpress Features:
- Cosmetically appealing to parents-resembles a standard stroller.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to maneuver, transport and stow.
- Removable seating shell can face forward or face rearward towards parents.
- Seating shell tilts in space from 20° anterior to 45° posterior.
- Standard seating shell includes an adjustable seat-to-back angle.
- Optional 45° of recline available.
- Highly adjustable standard or contoured seating accommodates growing kids.
- Ergonomically correct adjustments at the hip, knee and ankle pivot points
- Many secondary seating and positioning options available.
- Height and angle adjustable sun shade with child view window.
- Transit option available for safe bus transport.
- Push bar is height adjustable for caregiver’s comfort.
- Weighs only 34 pounds.