SUITCASE EZ-Access Singlefold Ramp
The SUITCASE® Singlefold Ramp is a perfect solution when your mobility device needs to safely overcome obstacles such as a few steps at your home’s entryway
Out of stock
Overview of the SUITCASE® Singlefold Ramp
The SUITCASE® Singlefold Ramp is a perfect solution when your mobility device needs to safely overcome obstacles such as a few steps at your home’s entryway. Whether at home or on the go, this portable folding ramp is there to offer an easy incline in order to navigate thresholds, curbs, entrances, vehicles, etc. The ramp sets up quickly and can be carried like a suitcase when not in use. Its durable, all-aluminum design makes this ramp a long-lasting solution that will assist you for years to come.
- Available in 2’ to 8’ lengths to eliminate your specific rise. This one is 6’
- Self-adjusting bottom transition plates allow for smooth ramp-to-ground transitions. Formed top lip transition plates offer secure placement.
- Side rail curbs serve as guides to help prevent mobility devices from driving off the edge of the ramp.
- Made of lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum with a slip-resistant tread for superior traction.
- Non-protruding, full-length hinge offers additional strength and stability while reducing pinch points.
- Durable, ergonomically-designed carrying handle for convenience and comfort.
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) compatible.
- Made in the USA.